Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving with Scott and Paige

Wednesday eve Jim and I flew to Houston to spend a few days with Scott and Paige whom we hadn't seen in almost 6 months. My how time flies. They said it didn't seem like that long. We had a wonderful time and delicious Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday. We also toured the University of Houston where Scott is attending optometry school. I'll post more about that later. We also drove to Galveston to enjoy some waves and check out the damage. More, too, on that. We ate at Pappasito's Mexican restaurant twice! Yummm. I'm already missing that place. We also saw the new James Bond movie. Scott pronounced it great but maybe not as good as the last one. All in all we had a terrific time. Stay tuned for more posts. (I can't seem to get any pictures to attach to this post so I will try again tomorrow with those.)

3 comments:

emily said...

Well, that does sound fun. I look forward to seeing all the pics. Did you bring some Pappasitos home for me?!

Amber said...

6 months is a long time without seeing them. Glad you had fun. I'd like some Pappasitos here too!

Paige said...

Thanks again for coming! We had a blast and I actually got hungry last night. I was beginning to think I would never know what that sensation was again!