Thursday, November 6, 2008

Madman flowers




Don't these look like a mad man holding his breath? I don't even know what kind of flowers these are. They've been blooming now for about a month.

3 comments:

emily said...

Those are funny things! We have something similiar, a purple pod that pops open, isn't that fun to say?! Nice that you still have stuff blooming--when's your frost date?

Amber said...

Yes, it does look like a madman, how funny. They are pretty though.

I liked reading your thoughts about the presidential election. I still am trying to get over the fact that he won even though I knew he was projected to win. Part of me was hoping something miraculous would happen and somehow McCain would win.

Paige said...

They remind me of the baby on The Incredibles that bursts into flame at the end. I can't wait for you all to come down!