Just a few pictures I had left of Beaver. One is the territorial courthouse. Another is the Beaver Opera House-who knew? And the last is Gigi and Bruce in front of the statue of Philo Farnsworth (inventor of TV) who lived in Beaver. Stay tuned for more posts. I have a lot to post about in next few days.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Just a few pictures I had left of Beaver. One is the territorial courthouse. Another is the Beaver Opera House-who knew? And the last is Gigi and Bruce in front of the statue of Philo Farnsworth (inventor of TV) who lived in Beaver. Stay tuned for more posts. I have a lot to post about in next few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It seems every city has a claim on Philo T. Farnsworth. Rigby ID, says that is where he invented the cathode-ray tube. I assume that is what he is holding in his hands.
Well, and Brother Farnsworth lived in Fort Wayne too. We even have a house here with a plaque. So there you go.
Beaver was quite the center for the arts then.
Post a Comment