Monday, December 1, 2008

Snow?




Wow! I haven't lived where it snows with some regularity since we lived in Illinois in 1987. It snowed all morning but didn't stick. Quite beautiful. Sonic and Penny didn't mind it a bit. Here's Penny showcasing some fine flakes against her black
"saddle."

6 comments:

emily said...

Exactly when in 1987 did you live in IL?

Sorry about the snow, but Penny looks festive.

Nancy said...

ooops,1982

Amber said...

Hi, grandma how are you doing has it been getting cold in tenesse so far. Well I hope me and caden and dad can go there again soon. how are the farm animals are they okay tell grandpa I said hi. I love you, kaylee

Nancy said...

Hi Kaylee,
I love it when you comment on my blog. Yes, the farm animals have been fine as far as i can tell. Do you enjoy seeing their pictures on my blog? Hope you are having a good time getting ready for the holidays. What do you want for Christmas?

Paige said...

Snow...nice. I had a client today who's wife just took a job in Franklin and so he will be moving out there in May! Small world.

Joe said...

It's not hard to turn a hot dog into a chilli dog.