I couldn't stand seeing my bruised arm every time I checked in on my blog so decided to post again. Yesterday, I had another picture of the dogs on the sofa (Penny giving me a look that said: "What? You got a problem with this?") but couldn't get it to upload. That would've made the fat arm disappear. So today's picture is of Sonic and Penny basking on the back porch in the morning sunshine. Even THEY know how important Vit. D is! When they come in I like to feel how hot their backs have gotten especially Penny's black fur.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Basking dogs
I couldn't stand seeing my bruised arm every time I checked in on my blog so decided to post again. Yesterday, I had another picture of the dogs on the sofa (Penny giving me a look that said: "What? You got a problem with this?") but couldn't get it to upload. That would've made the fat arm disappear. So today's picture is of Sonic and Penny basking on the back porch in the morning sunshine. Even THEY know how important Vit. D is! When they come in I like to feel how hot their backs have gotten especially Penny's black fur.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Well, I wish I could bask outside at this moment. I'm afraid those basking days are over for me; at least for 6 months or so.
Good doggies. I want to feel your hot backs.
At least someone is enjoying some sun.
BTW, how is your bruise healing?
..and did you get Kaylee's letter in the mail? Just want to make sure you got it.
Looks like the hounds of the basking-vills.
Nirk, Nirk, Joe
Post a Comment