<
This is Big Piggy's new girlfriend, Pink Piggy. She's very shy. When the horses and Big Piggy came to eat apples at our back fence she spent the whole time hiding behind that tree watching us. She's gotten a little braver recently. Awffy cute. More on Big Piggy tomorrow.
6 comments:
Oh my! She is quite the beauty. I bet big piggy is awffy happy to have a friend. Maddie will be thrilled!
Which piggy is this? The one that went to market, or the one that went wee, wee, wee, all the way home?
You have quite the farm next door. I'll have to show Kaylee, she will love it.
I like the little (big) piggies. I suppose i can see a frog's attraction to them.
Black piggy seems to be strutting his stuff with pink piggy around.
i like the big pig undru the hors it is vare cyoot.
Post a Comment