That "fur" ain't soft! Not prickly either, but definitely not like other animals. He's still so sweet, though. I can see why people like them as pets. Well, after you look at the dirt around the nose, maybe not. He obviously isn't afraid of horse legs and feet. In one picture he is even snorggeling the filly's ankle. He was making a nice snorggeling noise while doing it, too.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
STARRYING: Big Piggy!
That "fur" ain't soft! Not prickly either, but definitely not like other animals. He's still so sweet, though. I can see why people like them as pets. Well, after you look at the dirt around the nose, maybe not. He obviously isn't afraid of horse legs and feet. In one picture he is even snorggeling the filly's ankle. He was making a nice snorggeling noise while doing it, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good piggy. What exactly is STARRYING? Is that something only pigs can do?
What's so disturbing is that when I posted this "STARRYING" must have looked right to me. Hmmm. Is this the beginning of the end or did that starryt a long time ago?
WOW! grandma I've never seen a pig pink in a long time is the emew still there. well there is a black pig there and there's even a horse! or pony. from Kaylee.
Post a Comment