Scenes along the beautiful Natches Trace Parkway that I snapped yesterday. The Trace runs from Nashville all the way down to the Gulf Coast. The speed limit is only 40 MPG's so it would take awhile to get there but it would be a lovely drive this time of year.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow! You guys are in fall splendor! We're about done around here. That would make a nice drive. I especially like the entrance with the gated opeinig. Very pretty.
Can't wait to see you!
Amazing, I didn't know leaves really did change color. : ) Beautiful!
Beautiful. Joe said it was so pretty there and that I would fall in love with your area when I saw it.
Beautiful!
Oh so beautiful! I love fall! I didn't know how pretty it could be till we moved here to UT. I think your TN beauty beats us here though!!
Debbie
Post a Comment