Saturday, October 25, 2008

Beautiful Beaver Canyon






It was a beautiful fall day in Southern Utah. The sisters wanted to head up to Beaver Canyon just minutes from town like they used to do all the time growing up. They said everything looked the same including the log structures we were all sitting on in the group shot. I could have spent hours there listening to the babbling brook (which might actually be the Beaver River.) and inhaling all the wonderful outdoor smells. I think if I lived in Utah I would drive up into the canyons all the time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
emily said...

Oh, you really deleted that comment...

I had no idea that 1)beaver had a canyon 2)it is beautiful! I wish I could have seen it.

Scott said...

I acknowledge this post and endorse the information contained therein.

The stream looks awesome, i wish i was there! I probably would never leave.

Amber said...

All the canyons in UT are so pretty. I should go see them more often, the kids love to be outside so I have no excuse as to why I haven't.