Will the wonders of Spring never cease? Hope not. This little guy was all by himself by our back fence until Mom finally showed up to claim him. Unfortunately, we didn't get a photo of the baby ducks lined up along a retaining wall in our backyard. And, sorry I forgot about doing the "Fridays around Franklin". I'll have to get out and take some pictures to post next Friday. There's a baby horse on the farm behind us, too, but he hasn't been close enough to take a picture of yet.
Friday, May 30, 2008
The Wonders of Spring
Will the wonders of Spring never cease? Hope not. This little guy was all by himself by our back fence until Mom finally showed up to claim him. Unfortunately, we didn't get a photo of the baby ducks lined up along a retaining wall in our backyard. And, sorry I forgot about doing the "Fridays around Franklin". I'll have to get out and take some pictures to post next Friday. There's a baby horse on the farm behind us, too, but he hasn't been close enough to take a picture of yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Spring never stops there in Franklin. Was this the 1st cow rescued or 2nd? He's very cute. His mom looks proud.
We think this was the second because the mom didn't have a cute little set of horns like the first.
Post a Comment