Saturday, May 3, 2008

The Many Moods of our Missionary







Here a some pictures of Elder Harris the morning he entered the MTC on April, 30th.

4 comments:

emily said...

I like Kung-Fu Elder, and little pipsqueak Elder. I can't get over Kyle's hair. I don't think I've ever seen it look so "Normal". You all look very good and Kyle looks like a fine missionary!

You're doing good on your blog!

Nancy said...

Well, except I can't spell!

Paige said...

Kyle looks good with his hair like that. Is that a new suit? Very sharp. It is weird to think he is actually in the MTC now...it's awesome! We need to schedule a time to come and visit you. I want to go ahead and reserve some tickets if I can. We were thinking sometime in August or July. We'll call you and work out the details.

Spanky and Family said...

Check ya'll out coming into the cyber world! He looks great and I'm sure he's going to be an awesome missionary, at least better than Scott.