Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Free flowers





Spring around here is amazing. Just look at all these flowers around our house here in Tennessee. And to think I didn't have to do a thing to get them!

7 comments:

Amber said...

So, so pretty. Your yard is beautiful. I can't wait to see it in real life. It's fun to see what new flowers will grow, the owners before you must have liked to garden.

Barlow Fam said...

What a great missionary you have out. I love getting a glimpse into his world. Thank you for sharing. Those flowers are beautiful! Did the previous owner plant them or are they local wild flowers?

Paige said...

Those are amazing! I'm really excited to come and see the house, animals, and flowers! Great job on dressing up your blog!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful flowers! I like your new blog--I can always use more blogs to read!
It's really neat to read Elder Harris' letters, you can really feel his enthusiasm for the work and his love of the gospel and that's a great thing.

And now I have a place to check out the weather, Thanks!

Nancy said...

The previous owner planted all the flowers. Yes, she was an avid gardener and now I have to figure out how to take care of it all. So far it has cost big bucks to reclaim the flowers from massive weeds that sprung up while we were out of town. I think I will be able to maintain things for a while. And, Jennifer, do I know you? Are you visiting from Emily's blog?

emily said...

Yes, mom Jennifer is my friend here. Did you meet her? I think you did. She's the choir director. You would like her.

Jennifer said...

Oh, sorry, I should have stated who I was. I hope you don't mind if I read your blog and occasionally comment. And if you do, well, you can always block me.