"The next 2 days followed slowly but they were amazing. The Spirit was so strong all the time and we all felt the importance of The Work. We met our teachers, Bro. Lovejoy, and Bro. George. they are both great. Bro. Lovejoy is an odd mix between being intense and really casual. He's the more cynical of the two, but it's a good cynical. He always makes jokes and things and it's fun when he teaches. Bro. George is the embodiment of Gospel enthusiasm. I have never seen him without a toothy smile from ear to ear, with his eyebrows lost in his hairline somewhere. You can tell that smile goes all the way to the back of his head. Both served in Brazil and when I told them I did capoeira Bro. George said "no way!" and Bro. Lovejoy rolled his eyes. It was hilarious.
I've been waking up at 6 every day and I feel fine. It's hard for me to sleep, but the Lord blesses me by lifting me up and carrying me through the day. The Lord has answered all my prayers, and whatever I ask for he blesses me with. So don't worry, I'm in good hands."
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment