Dear Mom and Dad,
I'm packing to leave the MTC! It's pretty exciting to think that I'll be in the field in less than 24 hours. This will be my last letter from the MTC, so send yours to this address for now:
Elder Kyle Harris
Idaho Pocatello Mission
1246 Yellowstone Ave. Ste F3
Pocatello, ID 83201-4374
I'm afraid this will just have to be a short note, but I'll write more when I get to Pokey. I hear P-day is Wed., so that is in 2 days. I'll tell you everything about my last few days. Anyway, I have to pack. I love you all! All is well, and the Church is true. Love, Elder Harris
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have to be honest. I couldn't figure out where the term 'Poky' came from. I get it now. We've got to write our sunday letters to Elder H today!
Post a Comment