Yes, Tennessee is very beautiful but Texas could be beautiful also. I remember taking these pictures around our house in Boerne right before we sold it and then discovering there was a fingerprint on the lens. Our house is now a women's treatment center: www.pachills.com You can see pictures of the house on their website under "accommodations." This is a bit of a painful post to blog so I probably won't go here again.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Texas can be beautiful, too.
Yes, Tennessee is very beautiful but Texas could be beautiful also. I remember taking these pictures around our house in Boerne right before we sold it and then discovering there was a fingerprint on the lens. Our house is now a women's treatment center: www.pachills.com You can see pictures of the house on their website under "accommodations." This is a bit of a painful post to blog so I probably won't go here again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I can imagine that was painful, it was painful for me to just read it! Yes, BEAUTIFUL!!!
Oh I'm sorry. The pictures are beautiful. I miss that place too. My resort away from home. Well, I'm excited about your tour around Franklin to begin.
It certainly was beautiful! Strange to see the pictures of it without all of your stuff in it. We are so excited to come see your new place in June though!
I had never seen the website of the treatment center. Interesting. Yes, we all miss that house. I also thought it was my vacation/resort home to visit too.
Mom, I finally have an account so I can leave comments. I love the noble looking guard dogs. It is expected to be homesick for Texas. The pictures look great and it's even cool to see them on the treament center website.
Hi Nancy! I've got a extra slow day here at work (it's pouring rain and no one is out to buy a house today!) so I've found your blog!
It's so good to find it and see your wonderful home...like the other comments, I felt it was a resort too! You and Jim are great hosts!!
One of the families in our stake got called to be the new mission president for the Nashville mission. Are you part of that area? Mike & Donna Hutchings...Donna was in one of the RS presidencies and I had the opportunity to train her. They are awesome folks...if they are in your area be sure to hook up. I told Donna how wonderful y'all are!!
Hope you have a wonderful day!!!
Debbie Snideman
Post a Comment