Here are some more pictures of Elder Harris at the MTC. Check out the flowers at the SL Temple! Beautiful signs of Spring and then it snowed on us when we were leaving the Residence Inn up on the bench near Cottonwood. Gotta love that Utah weather! The pictures should be in reverse order but haven't figured out how to do that.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Those are good pics and amazing flowers. I still can't get over Kyle's haircut. You look pretty pleased to be there with him.
Great pictures. It's weird but so exciting for me to think he is in the MTC. We will have to get a letter sent to him.
This Utah weather is pretty wacky, I'm hoping that Spring is here to stay now & no more snow! Great pictures!
I love all the pics of Kyle at the MTC...I hope you have more to post.
Great pics! I hope you don't mind me blog stalking you now. : )
Susie, you're welcome anytime!!!
Post a Comment