One rainy day we had lots of visitors. See if you can find the eyes on the pig. It's really fun to feed him apples. He's very delicate despite his appearance.
Hi I am caden and I found the eyes.I like the fact that you had a lot of visitors and a hog.Have you forgot something?It's in two days.I am not exited yet but I probably will be tomorrow.See you when you are coming.
I'm kaylee and I was wondering if we could ride horses over at your house again? I was also wondering if we could see the dogs? are you guys building a pool? can we go over to your house again?
So fun to see you blog! I have got to get with it. Are you in SLC? Visiting Amber, Joe and Family? Would love to see you. Your place in Tennessee looks beautiful. And I am so thrilled that Kyle is serving a mission. We thought Starla was going to server one believe it or not, but now it looks like she is going to marry a guy from Indiana, where she is currently living.
4 comments:
Hi I am caden and I found the eyes.I like the fact that you had a lot of visitors and a hog.Have you forgot something?It's in two days.I am not exited yet but I probably will be tomorrow.See you when you are coming.
I'm kaylee and I was wondering if we could ride horses over at your house again? I was also wondering if we could see the dogs? are you guys building a pool? can we go over to your house again?
For some reason, that pig is bigger than I anticipated. I am surprised at his delicate eating habits. I don't think I would have guessed that.
So fun to see you blog! I have got to get with it. Are you in SLC? Visiting Amber, Joe and Family? Would love to see you. Your place in Tennessee looks beautiful. And I am so thrilled that Kyle is serving a mission. We thought Starla was going to server one believe it or not, but now it looks like she is going to marry a guy from Indiana, where she is currently living.
Post a Comment