The previous owners had a strawberry patch in the backyard. Sonic and Penny discovered this and started supplementing their diet with some fruit-green or red-didn't matter. Jim wanted to keep them out so he put up a fence. Sonic, twice now, has managed to find a way in but then couldn't get himself out. I took these pictures of him "in jail". At first I couldn't figure out why he wasn't coming when I yelled for him. (night photos)
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Sonic stuck in the strawberry patch
The previous owners had a strawberry patch in the backyard. Sonic and Penny discovered this and started supplementing their diet with some fruit-green or red-didn't matter. Jim wanted to keep them out so he put up a fence. Sonic, twice now, has managed to find a way in but then couldn't get himself out. I took these pictures of him "in jail". At first I couldn't figure out why he wasn't coming when I yelled for him. (night photos)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sonic you naughty dog! I love how guilty he looks in that last one. Licking his lips even. I'd take a dog eating strawberries over um, well, other things found in the yard...
Poor sonic. He also likes human food. he looks funny in the strawberries. grandma can we go to your house again?
I love you from kaylee.
Post a Comment