A- Attached or single: attached--husband and 2 corgis
B- Best Friends: My kids, Heidi, Linda, Liz, and my husband
C- Cake or Pie: Cake, especially dry white wedding cake
D- Day of choice: Saturday
E- Essential item: Toilet Paper? OK, Vaseline
F- Favorite color: yellow
G- Good movie: Dan in Real Life
H- Hometown: Cloverdale, CA
I- Indulgences: Monster Taco from Jack-in-the-Box, french bread
J- January or July: Well, in Texas I would have said January.
K- Kids: Somewhere
L- Life is not complete without: Mexican food and old movies
M - Marriage Date: April 27, 1974
N- Number of Siblings: 1
O- Oranges or apples: Both
P- Phobias or fears: non-organic butter and snakes
Q- Quote: "No, no Penny"
R- Reason to smile: grandchildren
S- Season: Spring
T- Travel: England, Hawaii
U- Unknown fact about me: I got the Bank of America Music Award as a senior in high school
V - Very favorite store: HEB Central Market
W- Worst habit: None of your beeswax
X- eXcell at: Leading music
Y- Your favorite food: Enchilada
Z- Zodiac: Cancer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I knew most of those answers. Loved the quote. I never really thought about January being a good month, but now I see why for you people down south where it's so hot.
Hope you had fun with Emily!
I still am of the persuasion that January is cold...even in Texas. I have to agree with Amber that I knew most of those. Although didn't know that you won the Bank of America award...very interesting.
Your life is just an open book. I probably knew most of these too, but then again, I filled the questionaire out for you...
Miss you!
I'm with you emily , life is just open book
The quote is the best.
Post a Comment