Friday, June 13, 2008

Fridays around Franklin






I finally remembered to do this and took some pictures of (and along) Wilson Pike,a road that we travel on everyday. Everything's a pike around here. The high school is about 5 minutes from our house. Some of these pics I just grabbed while driving. I'm amazed they were in focus.

4 comments:

emily said...

Is that white house for sale? I could live there. I like this new feature. I need you to take a picture of a cute house going the other way. Sure is purty there.

Maddie H said...

hi nana i like your blog love maddie.

Amber said...

grandma that horse has a foal a foal is a baby horse do you guys know the neighbors with the farm animals? I can't wait to go to your house agian! love kaylee.

Paige said...

Gorgeous! I already miss being in TN.