With flowers like this in ones kitchen it's not hard to cook and do dishes in there! Haven't seen the horses or emus recently and the cows seem like they are in a differenct pasture.
Yes, very pretty. I wish my plants were all bigger. Most of my plants are small still, can't wait to see how big mine get next year. I've planted about 15 new perennials, I will have to take a picture soon and post it.
5 comments:
ooooh, those are pretty! I really like the pink ones. Wish I had some in my kitchen. Maybe that would inspire me to be in there.
Those are gorgeous!
Yes, very pretty. I wish my plants were all bigger. Most of my plants are small still, can't wait to see how big mine get next year. I've planted about 15 new perennials, I will have to take a picture soon and post it.
This is a test to see if my name comes up "joe" instead of "joseph". Apparently no one knows who joseph is, not even my own mother :)
You should open up a flower cart that you can push down the street. Or that could be pulled by the wild stallions, AKA sonic and penny.
Post a Comment