Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fog and flowers







There's normally houses and hills at the end of our street. Which lily color do you like best? Those are gladiolas on the bench. They get so tall that they fall over so I cut some stalks and stuck them in this vase. Then I noticed that there were little slugs here and there and chose to leave them outside.

7 comments:

Nancy said...

You probably thought I meant Dog and Flowers. But there is a foggy picture at the bottom. Besides, there's no alliteration in Dog and Flowers. Fur Sheesh.

Amber said...

Slugs..gross. I have both a red day lilly and 2 yellow ones. I like the yellow ones better, but that is because the red ones have huge green leaves that I don't like as well. Maybe it is the kind of variety I got. It is finally hot here, summer has arrived. Hooray.

Maddie H said...

Hi nana i like the picture of the dogs with the flowers love maddie.

Paige said...

I personally love the fuscia colored ones. They were so pretty when we were up there with the yellow throats! Probably best to leave the slugs outside.

Maddie H said...

Hi nana i hav A new blog love maddie.

Maddie H said...

I guess I'll have to go with the pink. But I'm not a fan of lilies. Can't say why. I like them at your house though!

emily said...

Oh, that last comment was me (Emily). I really need my own computer.