Seems that we now have the cow family more often in the pasture directly behind our house. I was surprised that one of the cows nearest the fence instead of walking away from the ferocious barking corgis actually walked right up to the fence to make Sonic's acquaintance. Penny thought she was above "lowering" herself to fraternize with mere bovines. (I think she was a little scared. And what could be lower than a corgi?) How many calves can you find?
Monday, June 2, 2008
Cow meets corgi
Seems that we now have the cow family more often in the pasture directly behind our house. I was surprised that one of the cows nearest the fence instead of walking away from the ferocious barking corgis actually walked right up to the fence to make Sonic's acquaintance. Penny thought she was above "lowering" herself to fraternize with mere bovines. (I think she was a little scared. And what could be lower than a corgi?) How many calves can you find?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
OK, there's just one. I thought I was adding a different picture.
Oh good, I was going to be spending way too much time looking. Very cute pictures. The dog hiney shots just keep going. What are those pretty red flowers growing there now?
And please tell Dad to start blogging!
I'm excited to come see all of your animal neighbors. And we'll be seeing you in just 2 days! Can't wait! Oh, and that is just weird about the hurricane names!
I will have to show the kids these pictures. They have been so busy with school, homework, the wii, and playing outside. Our weather has been so nice here...until tomorrow and then rain.
There was a cougar on the loose this morning close by our neighborhood. They caught it, but the kids at school weren't allowed out for recess, they had to have lockdown at a few schools. They say it must have come down from the mountains.
The kids will love seeing all your animals if we ever can find a time to visit.
It seems like sonic wants to see how big it is to him if it was small. We had a cougar on the loose in salt lake it it was on the news everyone had to stay inside.
Kaylee
Post a Comment