Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas at Emily's





We just spent a delightful couple of days at Emily's over Christmas. I think the kids were pleased with their haul and we enjoyed our visit with everyone. Thankfully our drive up and back only consisted of rain and no snow or ice.

3 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

I'm sure they were in heaven!

Amber said...

Looks like fun. It was a good Christmas here but a bit lonely. We didn't see any family from the 23rd on. Too bad we all can't be everywhere at the same time. Glad you had a good visit, I'm sure Emily's family loved having you there.

emily said...

It was fun. Glad you guys came. Of course I'm still trying to return the "present" of 10 lbs I was given this holiday season. Thanks for all the gifts and food and fun times.

Have fun with everyone!