Friday, December 5, 2008

Scott at Optometry School






While in Houston Scott showed us around his optometry building at the University of Houston. I was impressed with that eye chart because it was an old one from Fredericksburg. I was also impressed with all the microwaves in the lunch room. My how times change. That art sculpture with Paige and Scott inside is what Scott could have been looking at from his vantage point. The Optometry school building was very nice. Scott will have his picture on the wall there some day along with his father-in-law's which hangs there now as part of the class of 19?? Paige, can you fill that in? I forgot.

6 comments:

Joe said...

It looks like Scott has perfected his photo taking stance.

Amber said...

Very cool. Was it really "shorts" weather down there? I already miss the warm weather.

Nancy said...

Yes! We were in shorts 2 out of the 3 days because the highs were around 80 each with humidity!

Mom Louisa said...

That is so exciting when can we expect to call him Dr. Harris?

Paige said...

My Dad was class of 1980. It was fun having you all down here, I still need to put up a post about it on our blog. I've been slacking!

emily said...

Sorry I'm late commenting. Looks very fun. Cool to see Scott's "other woman". Tyler says he looks forward to Scott just faxing him his contacts prescription.