Oooo, those bottom ones remind me of the burning of atlanta scenes in Gone with the Wind.
Those are pretty awesome pictures. I was totally going to say the same thing about Atlanta burning. Ok, I lied, Paige and I started Gone with the Wind when we first got married and we are still waiting for the movie to end.
All those pretty colors are from the pollutions in the air emitted by Al Gore's house.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oooo, those bottom ones remind me of the burning of atlanta scenes in Gone with the Wind.
Those are pretty awesome pictures. I was totally going to say the same thing about Atlanta burning. Ok, I lied, Paige and I started Gone with the Wind when we first got married and we are still waiting for the movie to end.
All those pretty colors are from the pollutions in the air emitted by Al Gore's house.
Post a Comment