
Talk about a flashback. I think this was probably 1986 in Pleasant Hill, CA. This was our Andrews Sisters style singing group which we called Swingshift. We mostly did songs from the 1940's, including music popular during World War II. Liz Forsyth played piano and Heidi Botts, Marcia Damiano, and I sang. We had a few paying gigs before I broke up the act by moving to San Antonio, TX in 1987. It sure was a lot of fun. Hey, grandkids, do you know which one is your grandma??
7 comments:
I think I knew all your songs too. I loved hearing you guys sing. What a fun group and lots of talent. I wish I could do something like that know too. Think how famous you guys could be if you hadn't moved to tejas.
Umhmmm. Yeah, real famous. Tee Hee. Thanks for your vote of support, though!
Yep, the gorgeous gal third from the left!
I was deciding beetween 1 and 2. I chose 2. Love Caden.
You are gorgeous. I'm sure Kaylee will want to guess later, she has a friend over right now.
Really, you haven't changed. I've been looking over your blog and smiling. Our Scotty is our middle child, too. Looks like you have quite a great life. Enjoy. As for the weather - Scott wins today. 67 degrees? Jealous. And you are welcome to comment whenever you want.
"SOUNDS" fun! (lame pun I know...if you can even really consider that a pun...hmmmm) I still think you look pretty much the same, just different hair.
Post a Comment