Elle is correct. Well, I guess it's kind of a trick question. The answer is 3. There are only 3 different kinds of species in the picture. But maybe I should have asked that more "specifically." Horse, pig, emu. Yes there were 3 horses blobbed in there but they're the same species.
7 comments:
I'm going to go with 4, unless thosre are birds in the tree and then it's 5. Am I right?
I'm going with 5, I think there's something to the left? And then yes, if that's a bird then 6? Can't wait to find out!
loujihjgitifjbbmhbnmjjkvbnkljkohmlkkl'bnm// n.//;mjjl
,.l';
o[p54i709u86 4 i6yu iuyu8u9
This is Elle's "email" she's sending you.
Elle is correct. Well, I guess it's kind of a trick question. The answer is 3. There are only 3 different kinds of species in the picture. But maybe I should have asked that more "specifically." Horse, pig, emu. Yes there were 3 horses blobbed in there but they're the same species.
I think it's great to have a petting zoo in your back yard.
My guess was going to be 4.
Well, I wasn't sure if that blob off to the left was a cow or horse. Yes, I'd say you have a menagerie.
Post a Comment