Monday, January 19, 2009

Doesn't this child have a grandma?


Yesterday, wearing my stake primary counselor hat, I attended 2 ward conferences. We manned Primary while the teachers/staff attended a meeting with the stake presidency during the second hour. My main job was to keep the Sunbeams on task, often entertaining them with my glasses. One little beamer said he'd never seen glasses on a string. What? I guess not all grandmas wear glasses on a string. Just the real ones!!

3 comments:

emily said...

What a silly child! Good thing you were there to educate the masses on REAL grandmas!

Amber said...

You are definately a nice, great, awesome and REAL grandma. Sunbeams are so funny. It's weird to imagine that Justin is alreaady in CTR 6 and Ian CTR 7.

Nancy said...

I CAN'T believe that the boys are in such advanced primary classes. When did that happen. I really feel behind the 8 ball. Jim and I are planning to come out in the early spring and can't wait to see y'all.