
I was supposed to be in Palm Springs at my aunt's memorial service this weekend but came down with the flu instead. I was sad to miss seeing my cousins, uncle, mom and dad, brother and others there. Plus I missed all the funny stories that were told. But what can you do. My warmest thoughts were with them all at least. Plus who wouldn't have loved a few days in the warm sun. I'm almost over the flu now. The worst part was that the virus seemed to have inflamed the lining of my stomach. Glad that's over now. It was killing me for days. The only good thing was that it sorta jump started the diet.
4 comments:
I am sorry you had to miss the service. Sally was so nice and kind. I really miss all those that have passed on and I think we have a splendid family!
Yeah, I could enjoy some sun. We're under winter advisory til Tues. Lots of snow here. At least Tyler has gotten some use out of his snowblower.
Sorry about the flu. I've had it enough times to sympathize. I don't need it anymore. I'm good.
I don't even know the last time I saw aunt Sally. Sorry you didn't get to go...
Glad you are starting to feel better. We have been lucky this winter and no one has been very sick. Sorry you didn't make it to the funeral, it is nice to see relatives even if the circumstances are not the best.
Sorry you had to miss the funeral because of the flu...that's the pits. If it helps make you feel any better right after posting this comment I'm uploading a video of my Dad playing the accordian. Hope you feel better.
Post a Comment