
Scott's had a smile (or a goofy look) on his face since he was born. We all love that he makes everyone in our family crack up all the time. It's one of his many great talents. Scott was born in Bloomington, IL in 1980 at 6:30PM. My obstetrician was oriental and I never understood a word he said. But it was my 3rd and I didn't think it mattered that much. If I had a scanner that worked I'd load in his life's story but we'll save that for future posts. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SCOTTY, our favorite middle son!! I know our whole family is glad you're a part of it. Thanks for all the joy and laughs you've brought to us. WE LOVE YOU TONS!
6 comments:
Um, Mom, I think the term they use now is Asian. Or Puerto Rican, no, that doesn't sound right...
Great pics! Happy Birthday Scott!
When i was pregnant the word was Oriental.
Thanks mom for the post, we should go back to hawaii. That would be a good birthday present! Thanks for the warning about emily's post too.
It's Asian. Oriental refers to rugs, vases, or any thing made in the East. A person from the East is Asian.
I know this because we are taught all this in California!
Good to know.
Nice tribute to Scott. He is a great guy. The pics fit his personality perfectly.
And I learned something new today...Asian, not Oriental.
Post a Comment