Sunday, January 25, 2009

Elder Kyle Harris







Finally, we got our scanner fixed. Dad downloaded a bunch more drivers. Here are some pictures Kyle sent recently. Someone knitted the white hat he's wearing. He seems to really love it. I'm not too sure about it. Last photo is of a tired missionary.

5 comments:

Valerie L. Domann said...

Wow, he has really grown a lot and is quite the handsome missionary!

Amber said...

He is looking so handsome. I can't believe that snowman, so cool.
I'm sure it is snowing in Poky right now because it is here.
I love watching him learn and grow. Can you believe in a few months he will have been gone a year? Any more pics?

emily said...

It's good to know that Kyle really wasn't abducted by aliens. I can tell it's still him from the pictures...

Paige said...

I can't believe how different he looks, maybe its the spirit....or maybe its just that his hair isn't so puffy!

Reid said...

Glad to see Kyle is doing well. Hooray for getting your scanner working, maybe these picture things can be a regular feature.