Sunday, January 10, 2010

Utah Scenes over the Christmas Holidays

I start with wintry scenes of Kaylee, Joe, Jim and me on Temple Square in freezing temperatures.



Joe in front of his favorite Temple Square tree. I think he likes it even without red lights.

We had a great dinner with the extended fam and then a terrific sing-a-long!

I finish with pictures of the grandkids (I guess I didn't get a picture of Justin in this bunch) in their bathing suits!!! We always take advantage of the pool at the Hampton.



3 comments:

Amber said...

Fun times. Wish I had went to see the lights too..but I will next year.
and Wow, those are some extra cute kids..;)
Thanks for coming. Justin is begging to go to your house now,I think he wants to see where you live since he doesn't remember the house in TX.

emily said...

Very fun. I don't ever remember seeing lights at temple square, even though there is 1 picture of me there. I need to go back. They look so pretty.

Joe said...

I get cold just looking at the pictures from temple square.