Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pictures of Elder Harris!!!

Demonstrating the Keystone of our Religion.
No, the elders didn't crash this prom photo session. The promites insisted the elders get in on the action. Pretty dresses.

With a recent convert. The boy's mother was also baptized at the same time.


Kyle with a young man who is now serving a mission in Colorado. The elders helped him get excited about going on a mission.
This is an older picture of Elder Harris and Joe (his brother). They managed to have lunch together when Joe was up in Idaho Falls visiting his in-laws. Elder Harris comes home May 6th!!!


3 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

Wow, time flies! I didn't know he was in Idaho Falls. Mike's parents live there, Ririe Circle if he get's bored. :)

Oh, and look at all those modest dresses, they are pretty!

Paige said...

Looks like he's having fun. Can't believe he comes home on May 6!!

emily said...

I don't know how I totally missed this post! Such a handsome elder. He's still wearing the too small shirt though...

Do you have a countdown chain for May 6th?