Thursday, January 21, 2010

Someone's turning 30!!!

That goofy guy in the middle is actually turning 30 even though he delights in acting like he's 13 or is that 3?? I guess that's why we love him. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SCOTTY!!!
Thanks for bringing so much joy to our family. Hope you have a terrific birthday because we think you are a terrific son. Much love from your mom and dad on your special day.

4 comments:

emily said...

I wish it was me turning 30. Man we're old! Love those pictures. Happy Birthday Scott!

Elena said...

What, little Scott is 30? You mean, he didn't stay suspended in childhood while we all grew up? I have a hard time imagining other people I haven't seen in a decade or so aging with me. Hope he has a great day.

Nancy said...

Dad says about that photo: Good thing no one has a lighter.

Paige said...

Happy Birthday Scott! I need to do a blog post, but I'm sure I'll get to that tomorrow. Better a day late than never right?