
This from Reader's Digest: "Robbie, my nine-year-old grandson, recently asked his mother about puberty. She explained that it occurs when children's bodies begin to change. 'Boys,' she said, 'grow taller and develop muscles. Their voices deepen, and they start to grow hair, like facial hair.' Do you understand?" "Yes," he replied. "I just hope it happens on a Saturday, when I'm not in school!"
4 comments:
I should give some background info on the photo. Kyle had been sick for quite a while with some respiratory thing. I think the sickness had traveled to his head. I don't think I will leave this up too long.
I was gonna say.... did he give you permission to post that pic?! Its hilarious. Like a doctored up photo with the eyes bulging out.
I like the joke too. it's funny.
Very nice picture.
Lol. Kyle is always so funny.
Post a Comment