Saturday, January 30, 2010

CHURCH IS CANCELLED!!!!!

Because of this. Poor emu!
And this. We had lots of ice and snow Friday and Friday night.
This is a great look, don't you think? Talk about mascara.

See if you can find 2 emus in this picture. Tomorrow or later, I'll post pictures of the dogs in the snow.



4 comments:

emily said...

Poor Emus! Wish church was cancelled here. We look about the same--except the sun is shining. Well, get your 72 hr kit out!

Amber said...

Couldn't find the emus..still looking though. They sure are a weird creature.
We haven't had near as much snow this year as usual. We had a little last night.
It's kinda nice to be snowed in with no where to go :)

Paige said...

Crazy! The emus look like some mythical creature with all that snow and ice hanging off them

Joe said...

When I think Emu I think of African safari. I think these Emus wish they were back in Africa right now.