These last 4 posts are all of houses where my dad lived in San Mateo when he was growing up. But chronologically you should start at the 4th one down. My parents got married at 935 Culebra St. in a house that was torn down to build this giant estate. I think these owners must have bought at least 2 lots to build this. It's gorgeous but nothing like the little ranch house where my folks tied the knot back in 1950.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Ooops, One More
These last 4 posts are all of houses where my dad lived in San Mateo when he was growing up. But chronologically you should start at the 4th one down. My parents got married at 935 Culebra St. in a house that was torn down to build this giant estate. I think these owners must have bought at least 2 lots to build this. It's gorgeous but nothing like the little ranch house where my folks tied the knot back in 1950.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Mom, just letting ya know that I read your posts. I think I remember you showing me a house that Grandpa grew up in somewhere in downtown San Francisco. Am I right?
I can't remember. I'll have to think about it.
Post a Comment