I took few pictures and this was about the only one that turned out. I do love the color of the water and the bright beach umbrellas against the white softer than sugar sand. This is most of our gang making their assault on the beach. I sure do wish I'd taken more photos now. Oh well, next time.
Monday, July 27, 2009
My First Trip to Florida!
I took few pictures and this was about the only one that turned out. I do love the color of the water and the bright beach umbrellas against the white softer than sugar sand. This is most of our gang making their assault on the beach. I sure do wish I'd taken more photos now. Oh well, next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great picture of the water and beach. I took about a million pictures and I'll be posting them hopefully soon.
Thanks for a fun reunion.
Thanks again for the beach trip it was fantastic. We loved it.
that's actually a cute pic. i like seeing the sea oats. well, glad to hear there's a next time so that you can take more pics!
Post a Comment