This post is mostly for my dad. I was supposed to show him all these pictures on the laptop when we were in Florida but I forgot. I can't believe I did. But this is the easiest way for him to see them. There's a lot of pictures and they probably won't mean much to anyone but him. So here they are, Dad!
Above
The first house is 970 Laurel Ave. Dad thought he might have lived here between approx. 1930 and 1934 when he was maybe 4-7 or so. It was still in terrific shape. No one was home so I stuck my camera up to a window and got a great shot of their livingroom. Nice! The tile roof looked original! Home valued over a million.
1010 Palm Ave. My grandparents, Cecil and Margaret Bond, next moved here. I believe the new owners added the second story. They only lived here a couple of years. Below
2 comments:
Wow, these posts are really cool! I love seeing the homes. I sure am glad no one is sticking their camera in my living room, I'd be afraid of what they'd see! At least those folks were tidy!
The homes are all so beautiful and Grandpa Art really lived a beautiful life in so many nice homes! We have all been fortunate to live in such nice places. The house that Cecil and Margaret built is gorgeous and huge for 1936!
Post a Comment