Monday, March 23, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAIGE!!!


Happy Birthday to our sweet, talented daughter-in-law, Paige! And thanks for putting up with the "crazy middle child". (I didn't have anything to do with his craziness. It's all his "middle childness".) Hope your special day is loads of fun and not just a lot of studying. Well, maybe the weekend will bring time to party. I meant to celebrate your birthday when we were all together in Houston/SA last week and completely forgot. Duh. I don't have many pictures of you on my computer. The ones at Opryland got accidentally erased. I forgot how old you are??

6 comments:

emily said...

Happy Birthday Paige!

Paige said...

Thanks for the post. It was fun getting to see you guys last weekend! I feel the need to point out that in that picture, the wind was blowing, I don't normally style my hair like an Indian.

Valerie L. Domann said...

I liked your hair, I thought you were just being funky. Happy Birthday!! I'm guessing you are 24 or 23! Love you!

Nancy said...

I never gave the style a thought. i just assumed it was a breezy beach scene!

Amber said...

I like the picture and the hair...perfect beach style. Happy Birthday Paige. I hope you were able to do something fun. I'm wondering how old you are too. 25?

Paige said...

I am 25! Thanks Val for the low estimate!