I would never recognize my alma mater. Doesn't even remotely resemble the place I went to school, but it looks really nice! Cool pics!
I can't believe the new annex to the school either. At least they still had the old part. Next is a car garage for all the fancy cars.
Oh my goodness!!!! That's CRAZY how Churchill has changed!!!! How fun that you all have a blog! Looks like life is treating you all well. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I would never recognize my alma mater. Doesn't even remotely resemble the place I went to school, but it looks really nice! Cool pics!
I can't believe the new annex to the school either. At least they still had the old part. Next is a car garage for all the fancy cars.
Oh my goodness!!!! That's CRAZY how Churchill has changed!!!! How fun that you all have a blog! Looks like life is treating you all well. :)
Post a Comment