This is our darling cousin, Bonnie Terry. She joined us for dinner at Bruce and Louisa's house. She is the assistant concert master for the San Antonio Symphony. After dinner she thrilled us by playing a couple numbers on her violin. It was wonderful. She's terrific and soooo funny. Her father and Arlo Terry are first cousins. Bonnie's grandfather and my maternal grandmother (Geneva) were siblings. If anyone knows what that makes Bonnie and me I'd like to know!!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Cousin Bonnie
This is our darling cousin, Bonnie Terry. She joined us for dinner at Bruce and Louisa's house. She is the assistant concert master for the San Antonio Symphony. After dinner she thrilled us by playing a couple numbers on her violin. It was wonderful. She's terrific and soooo funny. Her father and Arlo Terry are first cousins. Bonnie's grandfather and my maternal grandmother (Geneva) were siblings. If anyone knows what that makes Bonnie and me I'd like to know!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun! I would love to meet her--and hear her play of course!
Post a Comment