Sunday, October 12, 2008

A week in Utah


I can't believe time has flown by so fast recently. Yep, I had a great week in Utah but came home with a cold and so have been slow to post about it. I arrived on Thursday. After a nice dinner with Joe's family, my folks and the Aunts at Olive Garden we went to the conference center to hear the MoTabs rehearse. Emily arrived the next day and we all went to the Joseph Smith movie, walked around temple square among other things. Emily spent that evening with her r Fort Wayne friends who now live in the SLC area. We stayed at a new Hampton a few minutes from Joe's house. More later.

2 comments:

emily said...

I tried sending you some pictures, but apparently the file was too big. I'll try again in smaller batches. Glad you finally updated?


What do you mean edgier?

Amber said...

It was great to have you here. I'd love to see some pics when you get the time. Hope you are feeling better.