Sunday, June 6, 2010

5 comments:

emily said...

So I'm curious why my oh-so-adorable sausage-headed perfect-prayer-position little boy was your blog subject for today? I mean, I could look at that picture all day and night, but still curious all the same.

Nancy said...

You will laugh when I tell you. I was a tech-spaz problem. I wanted to use that picture to illistrate "thank him revently" from the song Whenever I hear the song of a bird". No ink in my printer and couldn't figure out how to forward the photo in an email to Dad's computer. So the only thing I could think of was to put it on my blog and then go to Dad's computer and save it to his and then print it. Yeah, I'm sure there was an easier way to do it but I had little time and Dad was gone. THEN, I tried to immediately delete it since I had no real reason to put it up there other than it was just so darn cute, BUT THE DANG INTERNET HAD GONE DOWN IN THE MEANTIME! Then I had to run to church to lead the music in Primary. THE END.

Nancy said...

wow. I should have reread my comment. Many errors. IT was not I was.. reverently....what else...

Nancy said...

illustrate....

emily said...

Yes, I laughed. Well, just leave it up. I like it.