Dad finally found the right cable and we were able to get the Utah pictures off the camera. Here's a few that turned out. The grand kids loved swimming in the Hampton pool so we did that twice. Joe used to always sit just like the grandsons are with their knees to their chins. (Neighbor dog) The last pic is of the Oquirrh Temple which is having its open house this summer. I think Kaylee is participating in a big festival in conjunction with it. I'll be looking forward to pictures from that! It was great seeing Joe, Amber, and the grands!
Friday, May 15, 2009
Utah Trip Pictures
Dad finally found the right cable and we were able to get the Utah pictures off the camera. Here's a few that turned out. The grand kids loved swimming in the Hampton pool so we did that twice. Joe used to always sit just like the grandsons are with their knees to their chins. (Neighbor dog) The last pic is of the Oquirrh Temple which is having its open house this summer. I think Kaylee is participating in a big festival in conjunction with it. I'll be looking forward to pictures from that! It was great seeing Joe, Amber, and the grands!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you were able to come. I am so behind on blogging. I still have pictures to post from a month ago.
The temple open house is June-August so we have tickets already. Kaylee's big temple celebration that she is participating in is May 30 at the conference ctr.
Great pic of the temple.
Looks fun! The pool looks inviting about now. the lawn, landscaping, kids and dog look good. and the temple looks like a nice temple!
How fun that Kaylee gets to be involved in big church productions!
Post a Comment