Evidently this little bunny couldn't resist this pile of just picked weeds. We've had so much rain lately that the weeds stayed green for days without drying out. I've been nervous to let the dogs out, though. I don't want anymore animal carnage. I'll elaborate on that in a future post.
Friday, May 8, 2009
A New Critter
Evidently this little bunny couldn't resist this pile of just picked weeds. We've had so much rain lately that the weeds stayed green for days without drying out. I've been nervous to let the dogs out, though. I don't want anymore animal carnage. I'll elaborate on that in a future post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awww, he's cute. What a variety of critters you have there in TN. I think the dogs would bark and act fierce, but I think they are really the scared ones.
Definately cute! I love bunnies!
Gorgeous picture of your flowers with the bench and rocks too. Cute bunny. Looking forward to the animal story.
Post a Comment