The first picture is Dad spying his new baby for the first time. He had been watching the mail for days. I think the photos tell the whole story. Now he practices both every night. I think it was like Christmas 50 years ago for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oops. I should have tidied up that bookcase before taking the pic. But in our defense we are in the process of installing built-ins all around the room so this will hit the road.
hahahahaha, love the picture of Dad holding it under his arm. That seriously isn't a REAL instrument right? What do they call it a "french piccolhorn"?
I'm pretty sure I've never seen dad in such a state of euphoria. I can see dad already has a special relationship with his baby. I know he will nurture it well. You must take a video of dad and post it.
Nancy, that is too cute! You can see the bliss Jim is feeling for his new toy! I'm sure he'll have lots of fun with it!
PS: Loved all your pictures of Temple Square...your encouragement to visit it in the spring is right on! It's so beautiful and not to mention, oh so much warmer!!!
DUDE!! That is the coolest thing i have ever seen!! I need one for my miniature collection!! I think you should find a whole bunch of mini instruments and start a midget symphony. Do you know how much people will pay for that. MILLIONS!
I think you should post a video of Jim playing his baby horn. And as has been noted by everyone else, that is the happiest I've seen Jim.
Post a Comment