Sunday, April 5, 2009

Woops!


There are millions of trees in Tennessee but unfortunately a few falling over in wind storms is not rare. This one landed on the fence that borders our property and the farm behind us. Fortunately, it didn't land inside the area where the dogs hang out. They were in the house and I must have been running errands when it fell because I didn't hear anything. It makes one a little nervous, though, when the wind starts blowing around here. We have several trees that could land on our house.

5 comments:

emily said...

sheesh! Glad you weren't standing nearby! or the dogs! Well, you'll have some firewood....

Paige said...

That would make one a little nervous!

Barlow Fam said...

Wow, yes, that would make me nervous!!! Leave it to Emily to see the silver lining... firewood.

Elena said...

If a tree falls in a forest when nobody is around, does it make a sound? Deep thoughts. I'm glad the little ones were okay. And I hope you have a wonderful fireplace to use that firewood next winter. Even more, I hope it stays warm enough for you to not have to use it for months. I'm so glad to keep up with you!

Scott said...

I endorse that tree falling down. The reason i don't comment as often is that i hate signing in.