
Super missionary of the universe if having a birthday today, April 29th!!! AND tomorrow is his one year anniversary in the Idaho Pocatello Mission! We miss him terribly but are so proud of the work he is doing. We know he's in the best place in the world for him right now. We love him tons and pray for him daily. I'm sorry these pictures are repeats but I don't have any new stuff. (Yes, actually s's IS correct.)
4 comments:
wow! It's already been a year! Crazy! Can you add me to the email forwarding list to receive his letters? michellekondel@yahoo.com
I already got a response from him. I hope he has a great day! And those pics never fail to make me laugh.
I'm feeding the missionaries tonight in his honor.
One year already, wow. This year has gone by so fast. We sent a couple emails to Kyle. Love the pictures:)
I got a response from him this morning too. It sounds like he is doing neat.
Post a Comment